WELCOME TO HOME SKI HOME !! (.net)
KEYSTONE RESORT, BRECKENRIDGE, SUMMIT COUNTY REAL ESTATE
HOMES, TOWNHOMES, CONDOS, LAND FOR SALE
DARRYL NOLZ, your Slifer Real Estate Expert
The dream of owning in Summit County, Colorado is now much more affordable to make a reality, but the market is steadily improving. Now is a great time to buy!
April 2013 Market Highlights:
- Market Analysis: April has continued the upward trend with a strong real estate month in Summit County. There were 134 real estate transactions with $64,326,500 gross volume. The Average Transaction Price for all 18 reported areas: $509,640 was the Average Residential Price, $356,750 was the Median Residential Price and Average Residential PPSF increased a bit from March at $301.
- Year to Date by Area (4 months): There have been 452 real estate transactions to date, and $205,111,700 Gross Volume. The Average Transaction Price YTD is $462,214, Average Residential Price: $493,782, Median Residential Price: $370,000 and Average Residential PPSF: $283.
- Market Snapshot YTD for 2013: Average Single Family is flat ($767,545 YTD April from Full Year 2012 $764,455- 0% change) and Multi-Family decreased a bit as April YTD 2013 at -10% ($319,227 in April YTD from Full Year $353,339). Vacant Land still indicates an increase at 7% ($330,054 YTD April from $309,512 Full Year 2012).
- Market Analysis % Change showing years 2004-2012: April monetary volume ($64,326,500) was up 22% from April 2012. Transactions are up by 19% from April 2012 (134). Overall, for the first quarter 2013, Summit County is ahead by 18% monetary ($205,111,700) and ahead 22% transaction wise (452).
- Residential Market Sales by Price Point: Residential volume in April had 118 transactions with $60,137,500 gross volume. There were 9 properties that sold for $1M and above in April. The most active price points in April were up one notch from March; between $300k-$400k. April had 44 Single Family and 74 Multi-Family transactions.
- 2013 Average Price History: Average Residential pricing for Single family in YTD $767,545, Multi- family is $319,227 YTD and Vacant Land is still up at to $330,054 YTD. This graph (page 7) is a good piece to show your clients that our market has held it's value over all these years!
- Historical Cost Breakdown 2013: There were 357 residential transactions so far in 2013 and $176,280,200 gross volume with 26 properties $1M and over. YTD 2012, there were 296 transactions and $154,507,100 gross volume, 26 properties at $1M and over and YTD 2011, there were 300 transactions with $164,155,500 gross volume, 30 properties at $1M and over. The number of transactions for the first quarter of 2013 in the Residential sector shows a strong increase from the past two years with monetary volume fairly flat.
- Financing Terms: Cash sales accounted for 39% for all real estate closings. 82 loans were related to actual real estate sales.
- Bank Sales and Foreclosures: Foreclosure actions continue to decrease, with 24 Foreclosure actions in April compared to 40 in April 2012.
- Purchaser Highlights: A majority of our second homeowners for real estate transactions continue to be the Front Range Demographic at 41% of our market.
In this market, it is vital that you use an experienced brokerage and broker who will produce the positive results you are looking for. Slifer, Smith, & Frampton Real Estate continues to put more deals together and is very successful in tough markets.
My extensive experience can help you find the exact home you're looking for in Keystone Resort, Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne, and Copper Mountain, so let me know if you have questions.
CLICK THE SLIFER REPORT ICON FOR AN IN-DEPTH REVIEW AND ANALYSIS OF THE 2012 REAL ESTATE MARKET IN SUMMIT COUNTY.
I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING ALL I CAN TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEW ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOME!